Make America Create AgainMar 17, 2020
Disclaimer - This isn't about politics. It's about coming together to make things better.
Too many of us deny or have lost touch with our creative drive and instinct. This is sad, and this is wrong. It's time we all reclaim and reconnect with our creative capacity to build a brighter future for everyone.
Step into Possibility
- Creativity is a fundamental human impulse. Everyone is a creative.
- Creativity is an effort to make change happen. Creatives see what is and what can be.
- Creativity curbs false certainty and value judgment and fosters curiosity and consideration.
- Creativity is how we solve interesting problems and overcome difficult challenges.
- Creativity, at its best, is a collaborative enterprise done with and for others.
- Creative enterprise unites us and builds trust.
- Creative projects done with intention and integrity enhance the prospects for all.
- Creative work reflects who we are and who we seek to be.
- Creative activity generates purpose and passion.
- Creative pursuits build character and provide meaning.
- Creatives are difference makers. Creativity matters.
What change do you seek to make? Who can you invite to join you in a creative endeavor. How will that enterprise open doors, turn on lights, and earn affiliation and enrollment? Where does that journey lead? Why not help improve the prospects for others?
Let's work together to step into possibility and make things better. It's time to be creative on purpose.
Help start the conversation, find the others, and spread the word. Click here and let's go!
Scott Perry, Chief Difference-Maker at Creative on Purpose.
Ready to get going with the difference only you can make? Start living your legacy. It's time to be creative on purpose!
If what you just read resonated, please share it with a friend.