What does it mean to live fully?Aug 05, 2019
What does it mean to live fully? What does it take?
Here are some thoughts I'm contemplating.
- less certainty, more curiosity
- less waiting, more starting
- less detachment, more connecting
- less instruction, more invitation
- less cleverness, more craft
- less analysis, more action
- less busywork, more endeavoring
- less judgment, more consideration
- less compliance, more creativity
- less management, more leadership
- less attachment, more acceptance
- less inspection, more witnessing
- less obedience, more ruckus-making
- less reaction, more response
- less frustration, more joy
- less trying to be right, more doing what's right
- less fear, more wonder
- less apathy, more love
What would you add?
Scott Perry, Chief Difference-Maker at Creative on Purpose.
Ready to get going with the difference only you can make? Start living your legacy. It's time to be creative on purpose!
If what you just read resonated, please share it with a friend.