Are you ready to live your legacy?
Consider Difference-Maker Coaching
It's time to be creative on purpose.
We all do the work we have to do. Get going with the work you get to do.
Difference-Maker Coaching and Community helps you:
- foster a posture and mindset for developing your potential and stepping into possibility
- define worthwhile goals and establish efficient strategies for working toward them
- nurture a healthy perspective and an effective process for making meaningful progress
- cultivate routines and relationships that lead to prosperity and fulfillment
Step into Your Potential and Find Fulfillment Doing Work that Matters
Here's how we can work together to practice more focus, boldness, and discipline in your endeavor.
About Scott Perry
Scott is a compass helping advancing difference-makers live their legacy. He's Creative on Purpose's Chief Difference-Maker and author of the Amazon top-sellers Endeavor and Onward. Scott is also the head coach for Seth Godin's Creative and Freelancer Workshops.
Scott is a husband and father, goes for a cemetery run every day, and quotes Marcus Aurelius more often than he should.
For over thirty years, Scott found and spread joy as a professional musician and guitar teacher while maintaining a happy marriage, homeschooling his sons, and paying the bills.
The process Scott developed and employs is time-tested and scientifically vetted.
Want to connect? Click here to contact Scott.
Ready to take a bolder step?
Consider Difference-Maker Coaching
Get unstuck, out of your own way, and going with the difference only you can make.
Let's work together through these 5 steps:
- Clarify your values and objectives
- Identify your real challenges
- Define your opportunities
- Decide what your next steps are
- Do the work necessary to step into possibility
Let's work together to endeavor better.
Scott books new clients by referral or invitation. Click the blue button and complete the Difference-Maker Questionnaire. If Difference-Maker Coaching makes sense, Scott will invite you to a free call to provide a powerful coaching experience and explore the possibility of continuing to work together.
The Four Pillars of Difference-Maker Coaching
- Acceptance - acknowledge your situation objectively and identify the possibilities
- Aspiration - set worthwhile goals and define a clear strategy for stepping into them
- Altruism - work done with and for others results in your purpose, passion, and prosperity
- Agency - take charge of framing your choices, committing to a decision, and acting on it
Difference-Maker Coaching is easy to understand and weave into the life you're already living.
A Catalytic Community
Most coaching clients are also members of the Difference-Maker Community.
Making a difference can be a lonely enterprise. We often develop and practice our craft alone or don’t develop and practice our skills because we are alone.
- Access to exclusive handbooks
- Online courses
- Weekly group coaching calls
"Insightful. Vital. Decisive. Fun."
"Insightful. Vital. Decisive. Funny. As an individual coach, team leader, and community facilitator, Scott Perry is a beacon for those fortunate to travel through change alongside him. Thank you, Scott, for teaching about generosity by living it with us. It's an honor to know you." Staci Boden, Dancing Tree Consulting
"Trust in oneself and a better world."
"Scott's a knight with an armour made of respect, kindness, and love. His energy is soothing, yet his questions are sharp and point exactly at that thing you're avoiding, but know it's time to change. Because of Scott, change is not a curse word but represents trust. Trust in myself and a better world I can make happen." Lenja Faraguna, Lenja Faraguna Int.
You and the change you seek to make are worth it.
Haven't you wasted enough time imagining and planning how to develop your potential and deliver on your promise? Tired of spinning your wheels and getting nowhere when you know you can make a difference?
It's time to trust yourself and invest in the difference only you can make. Get guided and get going.
Complete the Difference-Maker Coaching Assessment, and let's endeavor better together!