Embrace uncertainty, navigate adversity and find fulfillment in endeavors that make a difference.
Are you ready to live your legacy?
It's time to be creative on purpose.
Build Identity and Forge Meaning
We all do the work we have to do. Get going with the work you get to do.
Difference-Maker Coaching helps you:
- Define the difference only you can make
- Stop settling for sufficiency and start striving for excellence in endeavors that matter
- Cultivate a posture and mindset for stepping into the edges of your understanding and ability
- Nurture routines and relationships that lead to real prosperity and fulfillment
- Fully embrace your agency over your internal narrative and external actions
About Scott Perry
I help difference-makers invested in social impact work embrace uncertainty and navigate adversity with greater intention and equanimity.
I'm Chief Difference-Maker at Creative on Purpose, and author of the Amazon titles Endeavor and Onward. I'm also the head coach in Seth Godin's Creative and Freelancer Akimbo Workshops.
I'm a husband and father, go for a cemetery run every day, and quote Marcus Aurelius more often than I should.
I found and spread joy as a professional musician and guitar teacher for over thirty years while maintaining a happy marriage, homeschooling our sons, and taking care of business.
My process employs principles and practices that are time-tested and scientifically vetted.
Want to connect? Click here to contact me. Want to learn more? Click the orange button below!
Consider Difference-Maker Coaching
Get unstuck, out of your own way, and going with the difference only you can make.
Let's work together through these 5 steps:
- Clarify your values and vision
- Identify your real challenges
- Define your opportunities
- Decide what your next steps are
- Do the work and step into possibility
Let's work together to endeavor better.
Scott takes on new clients by referral or invitation only. Click the orange button to schedule a 15-minute call. I'd love to learn more about the difference you're making. Where do you want to be? Where are you now? What's the biggest challenge to your progress? It'd be a privilege to share reflections, questions, and insights to help you!
The 4 Pillars of Difference-Maker Coaching
- Acceptance - acknowledge your situation objectively and identify the possibilities
- Aspiration - set worthwhile goals and define a clear strategy for stepping into them
- Altruism - work done with and for others results in your purpose, passion, and prosperity
- Agency - take charge of framing your choices, committing to a decision, and acting on it
Difference-Maker Coaching is easy to weave into the life you're already living.
A Community of Change Agents
Most coaching clients are also members of the Difference-Maker Community.
Making a difference can be a lonely enterprise. We often develop and practice our craft alone or don’t develop and practice our skills alone.
- Weekly group coaching calls
- Access to exclusive events
- Library of resources
"Insightful. Vital. Decisive. Fun."
"Insightful. Vital. Decisive. Funny. As an individual coach, team leader, and community facilitator, Scott Perry is a beacon for those fortunate to travel through change alongside him. Thank you, Scott, for teaching about generosity by living it with us. It's an honor to know you." Staci Boden, Dancing Tree Consulting
"Trust in oneself and a better world."
"Scott's a knight with an armour made of respect, kindness, and love. His energy is soothing, yet his questions are sharp and point exactly at that thing you're avoiding, but know it's time to change. Because of Scott, change is not a curse word but represents trust. Trust in myself and a better world I can make happen." Lenja Faraguna, Lenja Faraguna Int.
You and the change you seek to make are worth it.
Haven't you wasted enough time imagining and planning to develop your potential and deliver on your promise? Tired of spinning your wheels and getting nowhere when you know you can make a difference?
It's time to trust yourself and invest in the difference only you can make. Get guided and get going.
Click the button below to schedule your 15-minute call.