Work I Love by People I LikeDec 07, 2019
- Michael OBrien is the Chief Shift Officer at Peloton Executive Coaching. He helps people prevent bad moments from turning into bad days.
- Agnieszka Szóstek is in the business of empowering creative leaders through her podcast Catching The Next Wave.
- Louise Karch's book, Word Glue: Find Your Million Dollar Brand Name, gets you noticed above the noise.
- Colin Steele is an Akimbo coach and blogger who helps me craft better messages through his editorial services.
- Tara Tussing Unverzagt and South Bay Financial Partners. They help young adults master the intimidating world of money and live an amazing life.
- Karena de Souza helps adults 16-60 prepare for the Future of Work. You can read her blogs, listen to her podcast and discover more at TiltTheFuture.com.
- Angie Flynn-McIver's company, Ignite CSP, specializes in coaching people to communicate effectively and powerfully. Learn more at ignitecsp.com.
- Lisa Lambert's Rule Number Six, an innovation studio helping teams accelerate their journey from now to next by building trust. Learn more at rulenumbersix.ca.
- Brigitte Cutshall is a health advocate and host of Real Things Living podcast who focuses on resilience. Learn more at brigittecutshall.com.
- Jaime Arredondo helps change makers communities to spread and develop work they can be proud of. You can find out more about his work at boldandopen.com.
- Covington Doan Covington is a coach at Compound Coaching. Learn more at compoundcoaching.com.
- Thomas Grové is a design consultant and the host of the new Design Exchange podcast. Learn more at dxsaigon.com.
- Chip Conley's Modern Elder Academy is reframing perspectives about making a difference in "elderhood." Learn more at modernelderacademy.com.
- Michael Bungay Stanier helps make things better through better coaching and doing more great work. Learn more at: boxofcrayons.com.
- Bernadette Jiwa helps people tell the right story to those that need to hear it at thestoryoftelling.com.
- Seth Godin's altMBA and Akimbo workshops are changing the way we learn, lead, and make things better. Learn more at akimboworkshops.com.
- John Mitchell illustrates personalities. Learn more at johnmitchellphoto.com.
- Penny Harris is a leader in renewable philanthropy. Learn more at renewablephilanthropy.com.
- Tania Marien supports and connects freelance educators at taniamarien.com.
- Michael Cohen promotes relief and well being for athletes through acupuncture treatment at cohenacu.com.
- Randi Millard envisions a seamless transition from school to work at Business Model Youth. Learn more at: businessmodelyouth.org.
- Pranav Kale is on a mission of making brands braver and more human at pranavkale.com.
- Kathleen Audet is an image consultant for people who don't care about clothing but have to. Learn more at yourauthenticimage.com.
Scott Perry, Chief Difference-Maker at Creative on Purpose.
Ready to get going with the difference only you can make? Start living your legacy. It's time to be creative on purpose!
If what you just read resonated, please share it with a friend.